Hey All, made it through the "procedure". It turns out that it took twice as long as he had expected to get all of the teeth out, I was starting to come out of it when they were still working on me..... The right side was a big problem, he said that he could see right through to the sinuses on the top right tooth when it came out. So some of my stitches aren't dissolving, I will have to go back to get them taken out in a couple weeks. Good times! A pic of the Elephant Man to follow...
oh Clint, not good. yogurt and ice cream will be your friends. I must tell you my other nephew tried lasagna in a blender after he had his teeth done~he was starving! Ouch, ouch, ouch. Rinsing with salt water saved Jill, she recovered so much quicker than her boyfriend Brady who chose not to rinse. take care, Aunty D.
4 comments:
How did you make out Clint-o?
Hey All, made it through the "procedure". It turns out that it took twice as long as he had expected to get all of the teeth out, I was starting to come out of it when they were still working on me..... The right side was a big problem, he said that he could see right through to the sinuses on the top right tooth when it came out. So some of my stitches aren't dissolving, I will have to go back to get them taken out in a couple weeks. Good times! A pic of the Elephant Man to follow...
oh Clint, not good. yogurt and ice cream will be your friends. I must tell you my other nephew tried lasagna in a blender after he had his teeth done~he was starving! Ouch, ouch, ouch. Rinsing with salt water saved Jill, she recovered so much quicker than her boyfriend Brady who chose not to rinse. take care, Aunty D.
Ay yi yi!!! That gives me shivers thinking about it. I see Rene is off work to be able to take care of you. Let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment