Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Third Moose...
















Oops, wrong picture first, lol! This is the Redneck version of travelling up in the bush once you get a moose!

Oh well, quite the day getting this moose out of the bush. This old gal had to drive the quad out while Stan tried to keep her on the trailer. We nearly lost her near the start of the journey! Not good...and then I couldn't get up a big hill and Stan had to push us up the rest of the way, ai yi yi! So quite the day for me, I have sore arms from clamping onto to the quad to drive and both of us got our feet driven over at one point in time when we had to rearrange the moose! But no digits were lost! So now to call the butcher!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Fantastic! That is awesome Dad. Way to work as a team you two :)

Dorrie said...

Ok, I want to see a picture of Muriel on the quad and Stan holding the moose! Ah, memories. Unreal that you all got a moose! What are the odds?? Mmmm, moose burger.... :)

Post a Comment