Monday, March 28, 2011

First Day!

Well, first day at new job done. So quiet, it was unbelievable. Next week back to Stoon for the clinical oncology and then 2 weeks of orientation and I should be so smart no one will be able to stand me! LOL
Dorrie you were wondering about our white throated sparrow, you can check out this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL_YJC1SjHE
not as good as what we hear in the spring, and I am so looking forward to hear old Sam sing!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Whoo hoo! I can't wait for the birds :)

Dorrie said...

Thanks Muriel! Sam sure can sing way better than our scruffy old house sparrows! So glad you are having quiet days at work, you deserve them! Baby No. 12 arrived this morning. A brand new washer and dryer arrived yesterday as well, yay! The old washer basically quit and had a bad burnt smell. So decided it was time. Tom later discovered a minor problem with the washer and it is fixed. I was grumbling about my 30 year old dryer being not so energy efficient for a while, so it was time. Good day every body, spring is near! Geese are at the salt plant!

Wendy said...

Yay for new appliances! Sounds lovely - well, except for the burnt smell. Tee hee...

Muriel said...

30 year old dryer....and ours is acting up at age 10, imagine!

Dorrie said...

Yes, and I bet my old dryer will keep going long after this new one!

Muriel said...

No doubt, it is a goldie oldie!

Post a Comment