So Ryan, I want to know if your bum is ok after that wild ride?
ha, just two boys having some fun!
Depends on which ride. The first few were OK, but after that it started to get tender. The sides of the slide are too narrow for my man-frame.
You mean your child bearing hips? Ha!
Your junk in the trunk is getting "junky"? Ha ha!
Clint was that a pun or a double entendre? (sp?) lol, too funny everyone!
OK Clint, it's on. I'll have you a contest - 10 slides down the slide into the pool with Andrew. Biggest/most bruises loses! (It's not as easy as I make it look...)
7 comments:
So Ryan, I want to know if your bum is ok after that wild ride?
ha, just two boys having some fun!
Depends on which ride. The first few were OK, but after that it started to get tender. The sides of the slide are too narrow for my man-frame.
You mean your child bearing hips? Ha!
Your junk in the trunk is getting "junky"? Ha ha!
Clint was that a pun or a double entendre? (sp?) lol, too funny everyone!
OK Clint, it's on. I'll have you a contest - 10 slides down the slide into the pool with Andrew. Biggest/most bruises loses! (It's not as easy as I make it look...)
Post a Comment