Friday, September 3, 2010

Wendy - Inviting Mom to the Blog?

Hey Wendy - just wondering which email you sent the invite to for mom and dad? If it was a "sasktel" one - they don't have that one anymore. I think she was going to send you her new one?

2 comments:

Tom said...

Hey Sarah, I am here! Wendy sent me the invite. Looks really good Wendy and Ryan. Jess has started college in NB so has been seeing Gma Jean every day. She had a really good day today and actually phoned me on her cell phone. I was pretty excited. Sarah and I are heading over in the morning to see her and June will go in Sunday. Hopefully Gma Jean gets moved to a new room this weekend. One more field of peas which should get done tomorrow. Wheat and canola is getting swathed; harvest moving along.

Wendy said...

Wow, that is really good to hear! I am glad to hear she phoned you, that is great news.

Mom mentioned to me that the room she is in is not like the other area. A new room would be more cheery me thinks.

Good luck with the harvest Sheps!

Post a Comment