Hey there little Keller! It's uncle Ryan! Have a good time in there, grow nice and healthy, and we'll see you in the summer!
Awww! Yay! Just one I presume? :)
Yep, just one (phew....). Doc said everything looks real good so far (phew again...)
Lol. Can't wait to meet the next little Keller baby! Congrats to you both!
How far along is Rene now?
That's a cute little alien! Love good news!
Hey Wendy we are 13 weeks and 3 days. Long ways to go!!!!!!!
aww, I think new baby is cute! Congratulations again, and we are excited for you!
Long ways to go, but the first trimester tired/nausea should hopefully be ending. Thinking of you lots Rene!
9 comments:
Hey there little Keller! It's uncle Ryan! Have a good time in there, grow nice and healthy, and we'll see you in the summer!
Awww! Yay! Just one I presume? :)
Yep, just one (phew....). Doc said everything looks real good so far (phew again...)
Lol. Can't wait to meet the next little Keller baby! Congrats to you both!
How far along is Rene now?
That's a cute little alien! Love good news!
Hey Wendy we are 13 weeks and 3 days. Long ways to go!!!!!!!
aww, I think new baby is cute! Congratulations again, and we are excited for you!
Long ways to go, but the first trimester tired/nausea should hopefully be ending. Thinking of you lots Rene!
Post a Comment