Sunday, January 30, 2011

I need some...Info!

Hey everyone!

So I need some info for some good ol' family mapping/treeing I'm doing.

Courtney - What are Emily, Jacey, and Ava's middle names? What is Shane's middle name and what is his birthday?

Wendy/Ryan - What is Andrew's middle name? What is Ryan's middle name?

Rene/Clint - What day in June were you married in 2009? And Rene, what is your middle name and what was your last name?

I think that's it for now...and now I go to bed.

Night all!

S

4 comments:

Mr. S said...

My middle name is Raul.

Clint Keller said...

Hey Sarah, our anniversary is June 20, and Rene was Rene Dawn Lysitza

Wendy said...

Andrew Emerson Shuya 2007
Katherine Louise Shuya 2009

PS: I have an updated PDF - must retrieve off the borked hard drive and put on dropbox for you!!

Raul - you'll have to help me with that :D

sarahshep said...

Thank you - I appreciate it you all! And Raul.

Post a Comment