I have officially accepted a new position at Battlefords Hospital! It is in the chemotherapy department and is half time. I will be referring to it as COPS (not the cops we usually refer to, hee hee). I have to take a 2 week course in Stoon at the end of March then start after that. My news for the day!
5 comments:
Whoo hoo! Congrats Mom. Now you get to go to work even more ;)
Congrats Aunty!
Sweet - now you'll have to come in and stay somewhere. I happen to know a place that has a wicked awesome Risk board and 5 dice that just can't wait to be rolled ;)
Yay Muriel! No more lifting:) And, wanted to thank you again for the good times over the last 3 days. Had a blast playing cards and visiting with you, and your supper was amazing as always. Stan, we still are the smear (sp?) champions!!
Post a Comment