I am still in denial that there is a baby growing in there and its not just me getting really chubby. Give me one more month, then I think I will have accepted reality. This is Rene by the way, not Clint.
Hilarious. I like that you had to clarify it was you Rene :) Clint - you're going to grow a sympathy tummy or what?
Going to... don't you mean already did??PS - This is Clint
PPS: You need to set Rene up her own account there Clinto. I'll resend her an email.PPPS: And I want a tummy pic too! :D
Currently laughing my head off at the already did comment. Hilarious.
5 comments:
I am still in denial that there is a baby growing in there and its not just me getting really chubby. Give me one more month, then I think I will have accepted reality. This is Rene by the way, not Clint.
Hilarious. I like that you had to clarify it was you Rene :) Clint - you're going to grow a sympathy tummy or what?
Going to... don't you mean already did??
PS - This is Clint
PPS: You need to set Rene up her own account there Clinto. I'll resend her an email.
PPPS: And I want a tummy pic too! :D
Currently laughing my head off at the already did comment. Hilarious.
Post a Comment