It has progressed more than this, but we need to take a picture that doesn't show mom's bum crack!!!
Oh my goodness!!! That is awful. I hope you are doing not too bad Auntie.
Ouch! Pretty nasty Dorrie, I think I would have had someone go out and smack the old cow to show her who is boss!
If it was Rick's cow he'd have shot it.
lol, well, she was protecting her baby. Tom wanted to ship her that day; we agreed that she should be gone in the fall to that great burger maker in the sky!
5 comments:
It has progressed more than this, but we need to take a picture that doesn't show mom's bum crack!!!
Oh my goodness!!! That is awful. I hope you are doing not too bad Auntie.
Ouch! Pretty nasty Dorrie, I think I would have had someone go out and smack the old cow to show her who is boss!
If it was Rick's cow he'd have shot it.
lol, well, she was protecting her baby. Tom wanted to ship her that day; we agreed that she should be gone in the fall to that great burger maker in the sky!
Post a Comment