The swelling has gone down, there is still a lump in the worst part of it. I have been told I couldn't wear a bikini this year, hmm, not bothered too much as I wouldn't wear one before! Have had to cough a few times, thought I was going to die. Am praying I do not get Sarah's sinus/cold/cough. Sneezing just is not going to happen, I refuse.
Yes I have one clean break in a rib. Never asked the doctor if it was front or back, didn't seem to matter at the time. Both sides hurt, so still not sure. Hope to see you and Ryan and your little munchkins some time this summer.
For sure Auntie Dorrie! Ryan has mentioned for several years about coming out to help with harvest some weekend. He thinks Andrew would enjoy it, and Ryan could do something to help out. Let us know!
5 comments:
That truly is horrendous. Auntie D... you poor woman.
The swelling has gone down, there is still a lump in the worst part of it. I have been told I couldn't wear a bikini this year, hmm, not bothered too much as I wouldn't wear one before!
Have had to cough a few times, thought I was going to die. Am praying I do not get Sarah's sinus/cold/cough. Sneezing just is not going to happen, I refuse.
You had a clean break in one of the ribs Mom told me? Ha ha bikini... I am so there with you on that one.
Yes I have one clean break in a rib. Never asked the doctor if it was front or back, didn't seem to matter at the time. Both sides hurt, so still not sure. Hope to see you and Ryan and your little munchkins some time this summer.
For sure Auntie Dorrie! Ryan has mentioned for several years about coming out to help with harvest some weekend. He thinks Andrew would enjoy it, and Ryan could do something to help out. Let us know!
Post a Comment